What we offer
Take a quick look at a selection of the tours we offer. You can take a deeper look at all of them by clicking the appropriate link.
Essential Gdansk – walking tour
- Enjoy a 3-hour informative guided walk through the city center
- Discover the major highlights of Gdansk (entrance to St Mary’s Basilica included)
- Learn about the city’s history and famous residents
- Price: 45 € per person
Day Cruise Sightseeing
- This tour is perfect for cruise passengers with limited time in the city.
- A chance to see all major highlights of Gdańsk and its surroundings.
- Leisure time for shopping and refreshment included.
- Prices starting at 200 €.
The best of Tricity – Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
- The ideal choice for visitors who want to see the major sights of the Tri-city agglomeration just within one day
- Discover the rich cultural and natural heritage offered by each part of the Tri-city
- Find out why the Tri-city is one of the most popular vacation spots in Poland
- Prices starting at 200 €
Jewish Heritage Tour
- An in-depth view of pre-war Jewish Life in Gdansk
- Learn about Jewish Heritage and events leading up to WWII
- Half-day tour of the city and its surroundings
- Prices starting at 150€
- Discover the magical beauty and over 200 colors of fossil pine resin
- Get the knowledge of flora and fauna that existed on Earth millions of years ago
- Learn about ancient Amber Trail and find out why Gdansk was named World Capital of Amber and still retains the title
- Prices from 55 € per person
Kashubian Lake District
- Get off the crowds and noise of the city and enjoy a leisurely day trip in the beautiful Kashubian countryside
- Take a scenic drive through the country of a thousand lakes, rolling hills, and verdant forests
- Discover the region well known for its culture, craft, and stunning views
- Prices starting at 250 € per person